Chronicles of my life
walk on the milestones of yesterday


December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013

Banquet.
let's eat

A new home





Friends.
may our roads intertwine again

M(I)
xiu xiu
Melinda
Dinesh
FH(S)S
Wei Zhi
Yvette
credit and copy right from jimmyspa.com



Click the black box to play music

Saturday, 1 August 2009
Live and let live 13:03

Sunny

I'm not a victim.. I used to say this to myself, whenever anything unpleasant happens. This is an good opportunity for me to have a gd look at what sort of friends I have. I have tons of hi-bye friends.. I have a number of chit-chating friends.. I have a few close friends..but I only have one approachable and always ready friend. I'm grateful.

Hmmmm I signed up for e standard charted half marathon this yr. I don't enjoy running but Senior actually ran the full marathon in yr 2007. I think there's somehow a connection in between. urmmm I just wanna do something he do before haha. I dont neo y la.. but my admiration for him hasn't fade.

Haha I'm silly I know, but it's this kind of feeling I can't forget bcoz it's too comfortable haha. I don't care whether has the latter been forgotten or only the former lingers. Haha at least now I can really dont bother and only concentrate wif my work.

hahaha I think...not only I really know what I want in my life, I'm certain about it. I think that carefree and peaceful mind of mine is back. I feel unperturb now. WaH i think I have progressed to another level. Bravo.

Labels: