Chronicles of my life
walk on the milestones of yesterday


December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013

Banquet.
let's eat

A new home





Friends.
may our roads intertwine again

M(I)
xiu xiu
Melinda
Dinesh
FH(S)S
Wei Zhi
Yvette
credit and copy right from jimmyspa.com



Click the black box to play music

Friday, 10 October 2008
My downpour 17:24

sunny

The worst thing is not being the worst among the worst but stuck in b/w best and worst. Once again my life has reach another road junction, this time round the traffic light is green, hah! that means I'm able to cross to another path. But it's blinking.. shld I cross?

Shld i opt for retain? or try my luck since I'm given a clear pass? Hai.....

What will it takes to enter local uni? I'm not the supreme one. My tears does not symbolise sadness but dissatisfaction instead! I must and I will change it BCOZ I cannot accept this and never will I.

Geography gives me hell and I really hate it.

Labels: