Chronicles of my life
walk on the milestones of yesterday


December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013

Banquet.
let's eat

A new home





Friends.
may our roads intertwine again

M(I)
xiu xiu
Melinda
Dinesh
FH(S)S
Wei Zhi
Yvette
credit and copy right from jimmyspa.com



Click the black box to play music

Friday, 4 July 2008
this and that 17:03

sunny

There's a question that has been in my heart for more than 3 yrs and yet to be solved. Many times, I tired to juz forget it.. But ppl around me.. esp teachers and my parents keep reminding me. I find it rather absurd, since its is my decision then why do u still interfere? Irony..

I'm not trying to escape.. I'm juz believing in fate but not bowing to it.
The question is : WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO IN THE FUTURE?

I can't.. no matter how hard i've tried, I juz can't find a solution to this. It's been bothering me for so long and i can't sort it out!

It's worst than falling out of love.. trust me at least few mnths ltr u'll be alright. One of..or perhaps the most horrible thing to me is.. without a sense of direction.

I don't want to be told what to do. I don't want to be force to do things out of my own will. I don't want to know what's proper and what's not. 3 yrs.. It's been more than 3 yrs.. still i cant free my soul. This is still e major problem currently.

If.. anyone understood.. u'll know that it's very scary. Coz u r uncertain abt everything u do.

But stil life has to move on.. so on the mean while i shan't ill treat myself.
hahahha

Sammy 洪天照! He is damn fit, he can do push up with his whole body upside down. Shuai!









Well, who cares.. i'll drag and drag.. til one day i have to make up my mind. But no matter what, it's still bothering me.