Chronicles of my life
walk on the milestones of yesterday


December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013

Banquet.
let's eat

A new home





Friends.
may our roads intertwine again

M(I)
xiu xiu
Melinda
Dinesh
FH(S)S
Wei Zhi
Yvette
credit and copy right from jimmyspa.com



Click the black box to play music

Wednesday, 2 July 2008
It's over 16:56

overcast

Finally, I finished all my MYE papers today. I felt a sense of relief when the teacher say time's up. I've been struggling this few days, I don't know how am I going to continue. Well I can't stop now. Suddenly the situation become very tense, so I do some soul searching..

I kept thinking.. what if I fail and I have to retain? what if I did badly for A lvl and can't get into local uni? What if what if what if... I'm dead tired

Whatever I do juz can't seems to satisfy my parents. They ain't demanding..juz that I'm not capable to do them proud. Yea, that's what I told myself. Stress? extremely.

Not only them, I think the one i couldn't face is myself. I start to detest.. detest e feeling of feeling useless. Frankly speaking, I start to find myself with no value at all.

I told myself many times.. I won't let this kind of feeling ever ever come back again. But once again.. disappointment pull me down. Perhaps the major problem lies on ME, myself. Yea.. I'm the big problem. I shld slap myself..until I wake up..right?

hai..

Recently, I'm watching a drama. 咏春
Hahaha got one of my favourite actor!
He was a cold blooded killer in this drama.

Sammy Hong tian zhao 洪天照

He is 洪金宝 third son lol


Labels: