Chronicles of my life
walk on the milestones of yesterday


December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013

Banquet.
let's eat

A new home





Friends.
may our roads intertwine again

M(I)
xiu xiu
Melinda
Dinesh
FH(S)S
Wei Zhi
Yvette
credit and copy right from jimmyspa.com



Click the black box to play music

Thursday, 12 June 2008
our love 14:54

sunny

Ever since last year's "last entry", I've never mention anything about us. I have this sudden urge to write my feelings down because I want to cherish the memory of our seven years. (Is not easy, isn't it?)

I think we have some misunderstanding last night.. though is just something minor, I still feel very uneasy. Hmmm I don't know whether do I really understands u or perhaps is u who don't understands me. Worst still, we don't really know each other that well.

Sometime i feel great having u by my side, but sometime zzz. I wouldn't say that we went through thick and thin but probably we faced ups and downs together. In my heart, I promise to share bliss and misfortune together. (that's a lifelong promise!)

You probably won't know that how important you're to me. I treat you just like my own family, whatever good news i wanna share, the first one that came across my mind is you. ZZ my mum say.. there's no true frenz in this world.. I hope to prove her wrong!

I've never been in a relationship before, but I'm pretty sure that maintaining a friendship can be equally or perhaps far more difficult than anything else.

Come to think about it, I do believe in fate sometimes. At least it brought us together. Maybe our fate is just like the Earth...(it's round) hahahha I can feel the chemistry between us, I think not many of them tried before. That's affinity, so sometime I'm so afraid that i might loose it.

However, no matter how close we are, conflicts still arise. Well, without argument it is not a "normal" kind of friendship. By the way, we got to know each other in the first place is all because of argument... that's why I said that our fate is round. Hahahaha everything seems to be destined.

We are so alike and yet we are so different. Alike as in both of us wanna be different(don't wanna have the same taste as others), different as in we don't wanna be alike. Hahahahhahahaha but still we share some common identities.

Our chemistry lies within our thoughts instead of our taste and preferences(that's too superficial). Our unique way of communicating(through quarreling) light up my life (prevents me from getting senile dementia). Nevertheless, words can be harsh sometimes. Ammmm luckily we still know when to stop.

I wanna say:
-Is you who make me realise that this world is still wonderful and
-Is you who make me realise that the most painful things is not falling out of love but losing a true friend.

I maybe thinking too much but i seriously felt that two person with similar personalities shouldn't be together... still, I won't give up in maintaining all these. Coz it's very very rare to find one.

I admit that I'm the more sentimental one but that doesn't mean I'm being emo. You won't be able to see what i wrote here.. though this is dedicated to u (and i hoped that you wont see it). No one can predict the future, perhaps all are predestined, and till the day we have to part for whatever reasons.. I won't forget you.

Labels: