Chronicles of my life
walk on the milestones of yesterday


December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013

Banquet.
let's eat

A new home





Friends.
may our roads intertwine again

M(I)
xiu xiu
Melinda
Dinesh
FH(S)S
Wei Zhi
Yvette
credit and copy right from jimmyspa.com



Click the black box to play music

Friday, 18 April 2008
What a week... 20:10

Sunny

Sometime i wonder why do i always like to scold ppl "asshole". It somehow became my favourite line..."sickening asshole, stop being an asshole and freaky ass".

Reaching home after 1800 and before 1930 everyday without fail. Behind my house, there's always a group of ppl playing soccer. The noise they produced reminds me of u. That is also the only time u come across my mind, not after I've reached home.

Finally, I've accepted the fact that I'm gonna sit for e examination and there's no way i can escape! AND also e fact that I'm gonna miss my drama and pulling a long face thru out e whole yr (dear frenzs pls pardon me).

Zz somehow flunked my CD spa with a wrong unit and sources of error. Well..I've tried my best.

After 4 months, i went to c a bonesetter to get my ankle out of it's agony. It seems that e 10mins rubbing doesnt seems to work at all.. Coz my ankle is still aching and swollen. hai..y wld a fall frm e stairs caused so many problems??




and... o ya.. got my hair permed 1 mnth ago. Sometime it curl sometime it doesnt. I miss my frenz.. such as samzila.. hasn't been talking to him for 2 mnths... miss he's crap... but i don't hv time to go online.

But still I'll stick to one entry per wk basis. nite

Labels: